Tuesday 3 March 2015

Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay

Naked Skin Concealer By Urban Decay rose petals picture review beauty high end concealor


There I was, innocently browsing Feel Unique. Then I spotted the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, it was obviously a new release but I hadn't heard anything about it! Whilst I awaited it's arrival, the release dropped and it started being featured on Youtube and blogs. It was getting some pretty rave reviews and I was very excited to get it on my dressing table.

The packaging of the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer is pretty simple; the classic gold Urban Decay box is paired with a clear bottle with a pretty silver lid. The concealer has a large doe foot applicator which holds a lot of product. One dip in the tube gives me more than enough concealer for my whole face. The best part is that this works for everything; it's amazing for covering dark circles but it covers redness and blemishes too. So one product does everything (it's great for travel). 

Urban Decay say that "no matter how much you apply Naked Skin Concealer always blends beautifully" and it's true. I've worn a lot of this and it blends away beautifully, leaving nothing but a flawless finish. Equally, it works well if you want to freshen up before you go out in the evening, it doesn't get cakey at all! I apply the concealer straight from the tube and blend it out with my Real Techniques Setting Brush, if I've applied a lot I finish off blending with my foundation brush just to completely buff it in.

The concealer comes in eight shades, I use the lightest shade which is 'Fair Neutral' and it's perfect for my pale skin. At £17 it's quite pricey but I actually think it's worth every penny. A little goes a long way so I think it will last a long time and hide a multitude of sins - it's a winner with me! Buy it from Feel Unique here
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig