Saturday 28 March 2015

March Favourites

March Favourites - Hand Chemistry, Naked Skin, Bourjois, Models Own, ESPA
Spring is definitely in the air and it's completely inspired the products I've been loving! Let's take a closer look at my March Favourites! 

Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay
This concealer is my new best friend, as it has great coverage for circles and blemishes! It's got a lovely creamy consistency and it sits really well on my skin. The best part is that a little bit goes a long way! So although it's quite pricey compared to drugstore concealers, it's going to last a long time.

Lilac Sheen by Models Own
My latest nail polish obsession is one of the Models Own Hyper Gel polishes in 'Lilac Sheen'. It's the most beautiful pastel lilac shade which looks beautiful on my nails but also lasts a long time. I cannot get enough of the Hyper Gel formulation at the moment, it is so glossy and looks beautiful in the Spring sun!

Hand Chemistry Heel Hydration Complex*
It's not quite warm enough quite yet but it's getting close to sandals weather! In order to prepare for sandal season, I've been using Heel Hydration Complex by Hand Chemistry! It's unlike any foot cream I've used in the past, because it's not a super thick formula. Instead it's a lovely lightweight texture which soaks straight into the skin, but still makes a big impact with moisture. (Pssst. My Hand Chemistry discount code is still working on the DECIEM website, enter HOPEFREEDOMLOVE at the checkout and save 20%!) 

ESPA Radiant Tinted Moisturiser with SPF*
I've never, ever been so impressed with a tinted moisturiser, before now they've offered now coverage and have not suited my skintype. This new product from ESPA offers good coverage, provides an even skintone, adds incredible glow AND lasts well on my oily skin. This stuff has literally blown me away!

Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
The Bourjois Healthy Mix Powder is a brand new addition to my makeup bag and I'm a really big fan. It's a really fine powder so it adds really pretty coverage without making your skin cakey. It keeps your makeup in place and it keeps the oil in my skin at bay all day long! I'm a huge fan! 

I thought I'd also chuck in a lifestyle favourite in this month. I was recently sent a Sponge Cake as a present and I was so impressed. I had the Bounty Cake which was a chocolate sponge, buttercream and coconut flakes - so yummy! 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig