Monday 9 March 2015

Look Fantastic Beauty Box - March 2015



Over the last couple of years I've tried a lot of beauty boxes. However, now I'm just subscribed to two boxes; My Little Box and the Look Fantastic Beauty Box. These two boxes have never let me down and the March Look Fantastic box is no different. The March beauty box is worth a whopping £71! There are six products, three of which are full sized, all for £15! Lets have a look at the contents:

The Wet Brush Squirts
I'm huge fan of the Tangle Teezer but I've never tried the Wet Brush! I've read a lot of reviews of the Wet Brush though so I'm really happy to have one. I have curly hair which can get quite knotted and hard to maintain. The Wet Brush claims to "effortlessly detangle wet and dry locks" and it's supposed to be pain free. This sounds right up my street, so I'm looking forward to trying it! The best bit is that I got a purple one, which happens to be my favourite colour.

Cowshed Lippy Cow Natural Lip Balm
Cowshed is another brand that I don't think I've tried before! This is the lip balm which is packed with essential oils; linden blossom, rose genanium and ylang ylang. Together they protect, calm and moisturise. Normally I prefer solid lip balms instead of liquids, but I'll definitely give this a go! 

Bliss FatGirlSlim
I've tried a lot of fabulous products from Bliss Skincare in the past, but this is new to me. FatGirlSlim is a cream that you massage into the skin to tone and improve body contour. It has caffeine molecules which are quick and targeted for firming the skin. I've never tried a product like this in the past, so it will be interesting to try out. 

Lord & Berry Line & Shade Eyeliner

A few months ago I did not have a single eyeliner in my makeup stash. Now it seems that I'm growing quite the collection. The Lord & Berry Line & Shade Eyeliner is made from a mix of Kajal and Kohl to give consistent colour, whilst being blendable and long-lasting. I'm thinking of sharing an eyeliner edit soon, so I'll test this and report back! 

NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Colour in Gilt 
By far the most exciting product in the beauty box (for me anyway) is this NUDESTIX pencil. I've heard a LOT about these pencils and I've been desperate to try one! NUDESTIX say that the pencils can highlight, colour, line and prime. They are waterproof and crease resistant which is good as I have quite oily eyelids. I'm definitely trying this first thing tomorrow, I cannot wait to see how it performs.

Nuxe Nuxellence Detox 
Last in the box is a little sample of Nuxellence Detox by Nuxe. This is a anti-ageing treatment which can "recharge and detoxify cells overnight". I'm normally put off by anti-ageing products as I don't think I can really review them properly. However, they say it's good for all ages and all skin types so I'm looking forward to seeing how it performs.

I'm so impressed with the March beauty box, it's got an incredible combination of products. There is something for everyone and the products all have a great reputation. I'm looking forward to trying everything and sharing my reviews with you all! Have you tried the Look Fantastic box? What's your favourite product you've ever received? 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig