Saturday 21 March 2015

February's Empties

February Empties - Products I've Used Up Colab Garnier The Body Shop Essie Revlon
Another month, another set of empties! This month actually has some different products to my usual pile, so lets get stuck in.

Garnier Pure Anti-Blemish Moisturiser
This has to be my most reoccurring empty product! I've used this for a long time and it's my go-to moisturiser. It's a dream to apply as it's really cooling on the skin and it creates the nicest base for makeup. It also has spot-fighting properties, which means it keeps your skin blemish free. The best part is that it only costs a fiver and you can often pick it up on offer for £3! Repurchase? Yes! I couldn't live without it!

Colab Dry Shampoo
Another reoccurring product, but this time in it's miniature form. I buy these minis for when I travel as they are much more suitcase friendly. Dry shampoo without the residue and can even rescue third day hair! My favourite scent is Rio with is a lovely tropical scent. It makes your hair smell like pineapples! Repurchase? Yes! I buy these in bulk!

The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel
I fell in love with this shower gel over the festive season and I'm super sad now it's run out. Luckily I have a spare so I can relive the festive goodness later this year! Repurchase? I would but it was a limited edition scent, gutted!

Essie Grow Stronger Top Coat
My go-to base coat finally popped it's cloggs! You'll see that there is actually some left in the bottle but it's far too gloopy to use. I toyed with trying something new but my nails hated not having this around. They went all brittle and kept breaking, so I know this does my nails the world of good. Repurchase? Yes, I already have!

Revlon Photo Ready Powder
I've had this powder on-the-go for longer than I can remember! It lasted ages, which is great, because it's fabulous. I picked this up in a Boots dash when I run out of powder, I thought it was £5.99 and it turned out to be £11.29. Imagine my shock when I saw the receipt! Luckily it gave some light coverage and kept shiny skin at bay. Repurchase? I think I would in the future, but for the moment I'm trying something new!

What products have you finished recently? Have you tried any of these? If so what did you think of them?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig