Tuesday 17 March 2015

Auntie Mims

Here's something a little bit different for you on a Tuesday. I love featuring little gift ideas, because I always like something thats unique. Cheap unique gifts are hard to come by these days! However, I stumbled across Auntie Mims when I was looking for a Valentines Day present for Chris. We don't really do Valentines Day, but I like to get a little something to remember the day.

Auntie Mims is a small business that creates personalised wooden gifts. From keyrings, to coasters, to tools and to spoons, they have a real range of choices. I couldn't get over how cute this spoon was, it's a little bit corny, but I think it makes a great gift! Especially when your boyfriend likes baking as much as mine does!

You can get the Love Spoon here for £5 and browse all the other gifts here. Some of my favourites are the Cupcake Spoon (here) and the personalised love message keyring (here). What do you think of Auntie Mims? Do you have any unique gift ideas?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig