Monday 9 February 2015

Valentines Day With Lakeland




When I'm shopping for Valentine's Day, Lakeland has never been an obvious option to me before. However, they actually love tons of gorgeous items to chose from. I have a few favourites, but I love this Heart Shaped Blackboard*! It's only £7.99 (here) and in the flesh it's utterly gorgeous! I've actually been looking for something exactly like this for my kitchen. I think most ladies would love it too! 

We all know I'm a bit obsessed with baking, so when I found out about 'Share Your Heart' with Lakeland I had to get involved. Lakeland are challenging you to create hearts using their heart cutter* (here) in the most creative way you can find. I hot-footed it to Sainsburys and picked up the ingredients for Valentine' Day cookies. I used white and pink royal icing and some silver balls and confetti hearts! Now I might not be very creative, but I think they are very cute!

If you want to get involved, pick up a heart shaped cutter (here) and get baking. You just need to submit your entry via Facebook (here) before February 16th! Lakeland's favourite entry will get a £50 voucher and the Love Birds Baking Range. If you get involved let me know and share your pictures! 





Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig