Tuesday 10 February 2015

Valentines Day Gift Guide

There's not long until Valentines Day but you don't need to fret! I'm here to share my top Valentines Day gifts!
Valentines Day Gift Guide For Her



First up is my the Molecule 01 perfume, this has been on my wish list for so long and it's really quite special. The scent of this adapts for every person so it's completely unique to you! If you're looking for something brand new then the Rosie For Autograph Collection is perfect! Maybe perfume isn't her thing? In which case I love the sound of the candle, maybe the perfect addition to a romantic meal? It's £15 here

If you are considering buying a perfume for your loved one, you might want to check out Escentual. They actually stock the limited edition Moschino Toy Eau de Toilette (£80 here). It actually creeps me out a little, but people are going mad for it! Escentual actually have a special offer at the moment; if you spend £50 on fragrance, you can get £5 off. Just enter ESCENTUAL5 at the checkout. 

Next on the list is this super cute Heart Shaped Blackboard from Lakeland (£7.99 here) it's really pretty and would make a lovely finishing touch to most rooms. I ADORE these super cute tea/coffee sets from Twinings! I cannot believe how cute the spoons are, swoon! The Twinings Love Mug is my favourite set and it retails for £20 (here). 

One of my favourite brands at the moment is Roger & Gallet, all their products are beautiful and I'm a huge fan. My favourite fragrance is Fleur De Figuier, which is perfect for Valentines Day! I highly recommend the Fleur De Figuier Fragrance Water which you can buy on offer from M&S (here). 

Another brand I'm a huge fan of is Green People! They make amazing ORGANIC makeup which is really fabulous quality. They've created a special Valentine's Day Gift Pack which has two makeup items and a sharpener for £19.99 (here). It's great value and they've just introduced FREE UK delivery! 

Looking for something cheap but sentimental? I love the Message In A Bottle from M&S! Write your own message and make sure you make it something sweet! Best bit is it's only £3.50 (here). 

If you're looking for something that fits the theme perfectly, I love this clutch bag from ASOS. Nothing like a cute red clutch for date night, it's £25 (here). It also comes in black if red isn't really her colour (here)! Another great addition to a date night outfit are these Rose Gold Heart Earrings from Ted Baker, you can get from for £14 from Tucci (here).

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig