Thursday 19 February 2015

See By Chloe


I love trying perfumes, there is something so satisfying about finding a new scent. See By Chloe is one of the most beautiful perfume bottles I've seen. It's a gorgeous bottle with a scalloped detail to the glass, resembling a bird cage. Bottle is topped with a silver lid with 'See By Chloe' embossed in pink around the front. The pink matches the bright pink of the box it originally comes in.

See By Chloe is a marketed as a fruity floral fragrance and it's exactly that. The perfect mix between fruit and floral. To me the fruit comes through more than the flowers; there is apple blossom, bergamot and jasmine. The base notes are sandalwood and vanilla, I don't normally like scents with vanilla but this is incredible subtle.

The perfume was actually released in 2012, but to many ladies it's a timeless classic. Previously I've been a huge Marc Jacobs fan, but I love the simpleness of this fragrance. It's very pretty and much less 'in your face' - it's subtle, it's sweet and it's really wearable.

You can buy See By Chloe from Escentual here, starting at £44.  
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig