Tuesday 3 February 2015

Nails Inc Old Bond Street

Blue is quickly becoming one of my favourite colours to wear on my nails. I know it's supposed to be a bit of sad, lonely colour, but for me it always makes me feel happy! One colour that I've been wearing on a weekly basis is Nails Inc's Old Bond Street. I have it in the new 'gel effect' formulation which just looks incredible on the nails. 

Nails Inc say that the 'gel effect' formula contains 'plasticiser technology' which helps create flawless glossy finish. I have to agree that the polish is really glossy on the nails and it looks really impressive. 

I just apply two coats of this over a base cost and finish with Seche Vite. It's obviously quite a thick formula which can make it quite prone to peeling off. So I've been trying to apply very thin coats wherever possible. I love the brush that this comes with too, it's a nice wide brush with a rounded edge, which makes it really easy to apply.

Nails Inc Old Bond Street retails for £14 here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig