Saturday 14 February 2015

Luscious Lips

When it comes to lips, I don't really do lipstick! Wearing bright colours has never really been my thing (even though everyone says it really suits me). What I do love is lip products that provide a nice natural colour, but also have a no fuss formula. These are three products that I love; they all are easy to wear, easy to apply and I feel comfortable wearing them.

Revlon Lip Butters
Lets be honest these were one of the most HYPED products I've ever seen. However, for me these were more than just a fling; these lip butters have a full time home in my beauty arsenal. They are perfect for this time of year, your lips are a little dry but you still want something to compliment your look. I can apply these on-the-go, without a mirror for a mid-afternoon colour pick-me-up. These retail for £7.99, you can buy them here.

Maybelline Color Show 
From one old hype to a more recent favourite from the beauty blogging world. These are marketed as a lipstick, but to me it's really a lipstick-balm hybrid. I picked this up completely on a whim before they were widely released and I'd heard nothing about it. They have a really creamy texture and this is a perfect 'my lips but better' shade. I have really small lips, so the tiny pencil really helps me get a perfect application! These retail for £4.99, you can buy them here.

LOreal Glam Shine Stain Splash
This is probably my favourite product of the three, I own a lot of shades! What I love about these is that they are a stain and gloss in one! For the first hour or so you get a glossy high shine gloss and then this wears off to a stain on the lips. These are perfect for when I'm at work filming tradeshows. I can reapply for a look that is a little more dressy or leave the stain all day and completely forget about it. These retails for £7.99, you can buy them here

What are your holy grail lip products? Do you have a product that you have multiple shades of? 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig