Friday 6 February 2015

January Empties



Today I thought I'd share some of the products I've recently finished, with my thoughts and whether I'll be repurchasing them! They are actually all staples in my routine, so it's a good way of sharing my everyday essentials with you.

Garnier Micellar Water
I've been using this as my staple micellar for a while now. I actually prefer this to Bioderma, as I find it more gentle and it feels more like pure water. I used to use this as my sole cleaner (I know slap me on the wrist) but it's now my pre-cleanser. I actually cannot live without this in my routine, I've already repurchased and I have a back up! The best part is that it always seems to be on offer for around £3 - bargain! You can pick it up from Superdrug here

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
I recently awarded this foundation with my 'best in 2014' title. The quality, finish and colour of this foundation is just perfect for me. It's so cheap too which makes it accessible to everyone. I've not had a chance to replace this yet and I really miss it! You can pick it up for £6.99 here.

Colab Dry Shampoo
The newest item to my routine is the Colab Dry Shampoo and I have no idea how I ever lived without it. I recently travelled with a miniature Batiste and it just doesn't compare at all! Well done to Ruth Crilly and the team behind this, it's sensational! You can pick it up at Feel Unique or Superdrug here.  

Aussie Miracle Hairspray
I actually use the Aussie Dual Personality Hairspray and class it as 'holy grail' status, and I picked this one up by mistake. It's a nice hairspray but it's not as good as it's Dual Personality sister. If you don't have a full fringe to maintain and just need a light hold - this is for you (buy here). If you like a high hold hairspray - go for Dual Personality (buy here). 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig