Sunday 8 February 2015

Falling For Fleur de Figuer


When it comes to naming favourite brands, Roger & Gallet would be high up the list. Every product I've ever tried I've fallen instantly in love with. The products are always high quality and for me, they ooze sophistication. Fleur de Figuer has quickly become my favourite scent; figs, grapefruit and mandarin blended with musk and fig wood; it's heavenly! As you can see I've built up quite the collection of Fleur de Figuer products, all of which share center stage in my bathroom.

Fleur de Figuier Fragrant Water Spray 

This is a gorgeous fragranced water, it's so light and delicate to wear! I love spritzing this for work or for special nights out. It's the perfect scent! The best part is that 100ml retails for £32 (here), so it's fairly cheap when it comes to perfume. This is one worth keeping in mind for birthdays and Mothers Day! 

Fleur de Figuier Body Lotion
I recently shared my love for the Lait Sorbet body lotions in a separate post (here). They are really fantastic products! They have a melting formula and they really hydrate your skin. The Fleur de Figuier version is infused with fig pulp with is for softening the skin. The lotions all have different properties, this one is made for replenishing the skin. The Fleur de Figuier Body Lotion costs £13 (here).

Last (but certainly not least) is the Fleur de Figuer oil. I've had this for quite a while and it's a beautiful non-sticky oil. You can use it in your hair or on your body and it's silicon-free. Instead it's enriched with fruit oils; grape, pomegranate, blackcurrant, apricot and almond. I loved using it in the summer and I'm still loving it now! The Fleur de Figuer oil costs £25.50 (here). 

I'm really loving using the Fleur de Figuer collection, next on my list to try is the Citron collection! I love lemon scented products! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig