Tuesday 13 January 2015

The Addictive Perfume

Lolita Lempicka Minuit Sonne, £68 (here)

I obviously had a bit of luck recently as I was lucky enough to win a bottle of the Lolita Lempicka Minuit Sonne perfume. You can probably see from the picture that it comes in a rather beautiful bottle. It's apple shaped, with purple glass, decorated with silver glitter. I don't mind admitting that this bottle confused me a lot when it first arrived. There is no obvious sprayer, but it turns out that you push the stalk of the apple and it comes out of a little hole on the stalk. Which is super cute!

The Lolita Lempicka Minuit Sonne perfume is limited edition and offers something a little bit different.  Now I'm a bit rubbish at describing scents, so this one has me stumped! Lolita Lempicka say that the fragrance aims to capture the 'wonder and sensuality of a starlit night'. 

They say the fragrance is addictive and I actually agree. This is the only perfume I've ever had that I've kept on spraying. Whenever I nip into my bedroom to get something I cannot resist spritzing this all over me. Officially the perfume is woody oriental; featuring liquorice flower, sensual iris and jasmine, Myrrh, Vanilla Infusion and Benzoin. They are unusual ingredients and it's just something I cannot explain. It's simply beautiful, if you get the chance to try this, give it a go, you won't regret it!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig