Monday 26 January 2015

Real Techniques Setting Brush



When it comes to Real Techniques, you'll be hard pushed to find a brush I don't own. The collection of brushes from Real Techniques is just fantastic. They are low cost, look fantastic but also do the job they are supposed to do! 

One brush that I had on my list to add to my collection is the Real Techniques Setting BrushThe Real Techniques Setting Brush is designed to do exactly what it says on the tin; setting makeup. I wanted a brush that fit under the eye and was perfect for setting powder. Of course this dinky brush is perfect, it's the perfect shape! It's lovely and soft too, so it doesn't irritate your eyes.

The one thing I wasn't expecting is that this brush is fabulous as a multi-use tool! It's fantastic for applying highlighter too. It's the perfect shape for the tops of your cheekbones and into your brow bone!

The brush is only £6.99 and it's a super handy addition to your makeup bag, I'm super impressed! You can get it from Look Fantastic here
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig