Saturday 31 January 2015

Putting Magnitone To The Test



I've wanted to try a face brush like Magnitone for a LONG time! I always had my eye on the Clarasonic, but it was simply out of my price range. Magnitone had a fabulous Black Friday deal last year and I managed to get my hands on Magnitone for £10 (instead of £70)! It was a great chance to finally try out a facial cleansing brush! I saved it as a Christmas present and I started using it on January 7th.

I opted for the 'Lucid by Pixie' Magnitone, which is a cute hot pink shade with 'PL' embossed on the bottom. Pixie Lott is actually the new face and spokesperson for Magnitone, so she created her very own brush.

The idea behind Magnitone is simple! You cleanse your skin for 1 minute twice a day. The brush has a built in beeper and it makes a sound every 20 seconds. Magnitone advise that you spend the first 20 seconds on your forehead, the second 20 seconds on your cheeks and the last 20 seconds on your nose and chin. You simply hold the brush on your skin, you don't push hard or scrub, just guide the brush around. The brush has too functions; deep clean and sensitive clean. If you have particularly sensitive skin you can use the special function to avoid hurting your skin. 

I have quite oily skin that can be prone to breakouts, so I was a little concerned how my skin would react to Magnitone. However, since using the brush I have been blown away by the results. Not only is my skin clearer and brighter, my uneven skintone has gone! I don't get random red patches or marks anyone! It's also a lot less congested, the blackheads on my nose in particular have completely disappeared. 

When you first get your brush Magnitone tell you to charge it for 24 hours. They say that the brush lasts for 2 weeks, I've actually been using it for 3 weeks and it hasn't run out yet. 

Of course, Magnitone was well worth £10 but I'd definitely spend £70 on it. The difference it's made to my skin is unquestionable (I actually wish I had before and after pictures). It's really easy to use, it looks great but above all, it just works! I'm really happy having this in my routine. You can buy yours here!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig