Friday 9 January 2015

My Little Box December


I've had my eye on 'My Little Box' for ages, it's such a cute company and every box looks lovely! Seeing as it was Christmas I decided I would treat myself to the December box!

The December box was made in collaboration with Fleur De Force and I think it looks amazing. Every little item has been made with detail in mind, from the cute illustration on the lid, to the washi tape inside. It's safe to say I'm impressed! You get a whole range of beautiful items; the string and tape has joined my craft selection. There's a lipstick, L'occitane moisturiser and Cowshed lotion. There's even a gorgeous black, glittery headband! Really something for everyone!

I know this post is pretty late, so I didn't want to include a FULL 'content reveal' but I wanted to mention how special I think it is! My Little Box retails for £11 plus P&P and you get a box every month. Head to www.mylittlebox.co.uk to subscribe.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig