Monday 19 January 2015

Mini Travel Essentials



When I travel for business I want to travel as light as possible. Although I'm also a fan of decanting products into smaller tubes, sometimes you just don't want the fuss. I only ever travel for 3-4 days at a time, so I tend to keep a stash of mini travel essentials ready for when I go. These little tubes and bottles can often last me 2-3 trips away, so it's worth just having them there ready to go. I recently got to the end of all my stash, so I took to Superdrug for a bit of a mini haul. Here are some of my mini travel essentials:

Tresemme Ultimate Hold Hairspray
There is nothing worse than taking a huge can of hairspray in your bag when you're only going to need a tiny bit of it. I always pick up this hairspray from Tresemme, it has a strong hold and can hold my fringe and curls in a whole range of weather conditions.

Frizz Ease Shampoo and Conditioner 
I've mentioned before that this is my shampoo and conditioner of choice and I like having these in miniature form. You obviously can't get every kind of shampoo in mini form and these can actually be quite hard to get hold of. 

Original Source Shower Gel
I'm a huge fan of fruity shower gels, so these mini Original Source bottles are fabulous for travelling and they are super cheap too! I love the Lemon and Tea Tree scent, it's a good way to wake up when you're struggling with jet lag!

Carex Refreshing Wipes
A small pack of wipes is one of the things I always try to take with me. I don't use them to clean my face but these are handy for all kinds of emergencies.

Batiste Dry Shampoo
Batiste isn't my favourite brand of dry shampoo but it's one of the only ones you can get in a small can. A little can like this can last me ages and it's handy to freshen up your hair if you're going out for dinner.

Halo Eye Makeup Remover Pads
Although I take all my face cleansers with me when I travel, I find taking dedicated eye products a bit of a faff. I chuck these in my hand luggage as they are good for removing makeup on the plane. They are also fab for removing stubborn mascara!

Do you decant everything when you travel or do you buy mini products?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig