Wednesday 21 January 2015

Keeping Time



Today I had to share this gorgeous watch! I've wanted a new watch for quite a while, as all my old watches are quite big or traditional. I wanted something a little more swish, particularly with a white colour scheme. 

So when I spotted this online at M&S, I had to have it. The watch is everything I had hoped for and definitely prettier than it looked online! It's a simple white strap with gorgeous rose gold details. The watch is analogue style and has vintage black style numbers all around the edge. I think this watch is going to be a great addition to my outfits, especially as Spring approaches. 

The watch retails for £29.50 and you can pick it up from the M&S website here.


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig