Wednesday 7 January 2015

Gifts & Pieces

I've been a huge fan of Gifts & Pieces for quite a while, so when I won a £20 gift card - it's safe to say I was a little over excited! I ran straight to the website and placed an order full of gorgeous items. I moved last month and these already have pride of place around the house. I thought I'd share items with you, who can resist gorgeous homewares?

Miniature House Lantern - link here
This is favourite item from my order and it's on the window ledge in my bedroom. It's a gorgeous lantern and I've wanted it for ages. It's made from metal white and it has some really cute details. It's really well made and it looks lovely!

Light Up Wooden Frame - link here
This is a really lovely frame with one of my favourite quotes on it. The quote is cut out and there is an LED light inside which makes the message glow. I haven't hung this on the wall yet, but it's currently on the side in my office. The style of this is a little shabby, it's not got a perfect finish, which is right up my street!

Cream Love House Tea Light Holder - link here
This is by far the piece that I've had the most complements on! It's sitting by the side of our television and it looks so cute. You just pop in a tealight and it looks great when your all cosy on the sofa. This one is cream in colour and It's quite thick porcelain, it's not flimsy or poor quality. The best thing is that it's only £3.50?! I can't believe how good the quality is for the price!

You can shop the website here and follow them on Twitter here. What's your favourite item?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig