Thursday 8 January 2015

Colab Dry Shampoo

I've spoken about the Colab Dry Shampoo quite a lot so far. So I thought it was about time that I gave it it's very own feature. 

Colab Dry Shampoo was launched last year and it took the beauty world by storm. It's made by Ruth Crilly, AKA, the totally loveable 'A Model Recommends'. I've watched Ruth Crilly for a long time and I never imagined her making her own haircare range, but thank God she did! Not only is the packaging gorgeous and the fragrances smell amazing, but this is totally innovative. 

It's a completely residue-free formula! Which not only makes it lightweight but it means you don't get a dry chalky finish in your hair. I've actually managed third/forth day hair with this stuff, which is completely unheard of!

Colab Dry Shampoo is available from Superdrug (link here) and Feel Unique (link here).
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig