Sunday 18 January 2015

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara

When I look for mascara, I want volume and lots of it! If there is one thing I love; it's big lashes! I like big lashes but without wearing fake eyelashes. The Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara gives just that! 

The mascara has quite a big brush which has bristles all the way around. It allows you to wrap around every single lash, I mean every lash! The bristles are straight which Bourjois say gives a clump free finish. I have to agree, the formula is completely clump free and it's a dream to work with. The formula lasts all day too, you don't end up with flakes on your cheeks! The colour is jet black too, which for me is a huge plus! I don't like when mascara looks grey and dull! 

Although it's a bit of a pain to photograph, the packaging is gorgeous! It's a gorgeous metallic tube with coral detailing. The brush is really easy to hold too, it feels really comfortable in your hands and I never end up with mascara all over the place!

"GIVE LASHES INSTANT 360°VOLUME" In literally one coat you can get a really impressive finish. You just zigzag the brush over your lashes and you have instant volume. I'm so impressed with this mascara, I think it's a great product and I'll definitely be repurchasing it!

You can pick this up in Boots for £9.99 - link here.


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig