Thursday 11 December 2014

Serozinc Launches in the UK



On Monday night I was invited along to a Christmas celebration from La Roche-Posay. Where they also announced the launch of Serozinc. That’s right La Roche-Posay have finally decided to bring Serozinc to the UK! Serozinc is famous product amongst beauty bloggers and until now you had to hop over to France to get it!

Just in case you’ve missed the Serozinc hype in the past, I’ll give you a quick rundown. Serozinc is toner, which you spritz on your face. You use it after cleansing and before moisturising. Serozinc contains Zinc Sulphate and its designed to target signs of oily blemished skin. It aims to make your skin feel less greasy and also look mattified.

Serozinc launches in the UK on January 1st 2015, it’s exclusive to Escentual. If you want to get your hands on it you should join the wait list by clicking here.

Thanks to La Roche-Posay for having me on Monday, I had such a lovely evening and it was amazing to be a part of such an exciting event! I was kindly gifted with my own can of Serozinc, so I’m going to be testing it in the coming weeks! Expect a full review soon!





Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig