Wednesday 10 December 2014

Roger & Gallet Hand Cream Trios



Weirdly hand cream was something that never really interested me. However, in the last couple of weeks I've tried a lot of lovely products that have me hooked. This Christmas Roger & Gallet have collaborated with Italian duo 'Artists Carnovsky' to design parisian collections. The Hand and Nail Trios* come in a gorgeous box and feature three delicious hand creams. There are two trios that you can choose from; a hydration collection and a floral collection. The two different collections means there is something for everyone, no matter their scent tastes. 

I have the Hydration Trio which I've been loving using over the last week. Inside the box you get 'Fleur de Figuier' and 'Bienfaits' which are both brand new, Hand & Nail Balms. You also get the Bois d'Orange which is a Hand & Nail Creme Sublime. Each hand cream is 30ml which is a decent size but perfect for your handbag!

All the products are enriched with shea butter which makes them intensely hydrating. The best bit for me is that they are not greasy at all. You rub them in and the cream gets instantly absorbed, which means you don't end up with sticky hand prints everywhere! I can literally apply these and then jump straight back on my Macbook straight away. They have quite a thick texture and a little goes a long way. 

They all smell incredible, but for me my favourite is 'Fleur de Figuier' it's deliciously fruity with a woody base - it's gorgeous for this time of year! 'Bois d'Orange' is exactly what it says; a blend of Orange Blossom, Mandarin and Amber. 'Eau de Bienfaits' is a more refreshing as it's packed with Aloe Vera, Kiwi and Lemon! 

These gift boxes are so lovely, the colours are gorgeous and you can smell the products instantly. They would make a perfect gift, or better yet, a perfect treat to yourself! They retail for £17, which I think is really reasonable. You can pick them up at Escentual (here).


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig