Saturday 20 December 2014

Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer


One for the party season today as I'm talking about the Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer eye patches from Anatomicals. I've actually had these in my stash since January waiting to be tested out! Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer are pairs of eye patches that aim to reduce dark circles and signs of ageing.

This is actually the first product I've tried from Anatomicals, their packaging always catches my eye. They are very 'tongue-in-cheek' and always use bright colours. You get little sachets that are filled with liquid with two gel patches. 

You take the patches out of the packet (watching for the liquid escaping) and place them under your eyes. This is a bit of a fiddly process - they are prone to falling off, so you have to be a bit patient. The gel patches have a really nice cooling effect on the skin, so it's nice and relaxing. For best results they advise you to leave these on for 30 minutes, I only managed to keep them on for 15 minutes but I did see a big difference. My eyes felt really hydrated and the skin felt nice and soft.

For me these are a bit of a gimmick, but they are a great addition to a pamper night. £6 gets you three sets, so they hardly break the bank! You can pick them up from ASOS here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig