Monday 29 December 2014

Party Prep with You Beauty

If you don't know how You Beauty works, every month You Beauty select products and send you a list. You then pick two products that you want to try and you get a few little samples too. It only costs £6.95, which includes postage and packaging. It's such a bargain and you can subscribe here. 

This month You Beauty was all about Party Prep, providing everything you need for the party season. There were a lot of great products to choose from and it's was tough to pick what I wanted. However, I narrowed it down to two items that I'm really excited about! First up is the Colab Dry Shampoo (available here) which I already have and LOVE! This is the brand new dry shampoo from Ruth Crilly and it's just fantastic. I have a full sized can but I figured these would be great for travelling, as I'm actually off to America again in January. 

The second product I went for was the Teeez Head Over Heels nail polish. I opted for Frosted Gleam which is a clear polish with silver glitter. It's bound to be perfect for glittery manicures!

Did you get the You Beauty Discovery Box this month? What did you pick?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig