Tuesday 23 December 2014

Newgate Clock From Coggles


In my last Look Fantastic Beauty Box, I got a little voucher for £10 off at Coggles. Coggles is a online designer shopping store, which was founded in 1974. Coggles had a lot of gorgeous items, but I did not have a lot of pennies to spare, so I opted for this clock.

I have a bit of a soft spot for Newgate Clocks, there's something very classic and classy about them. I obviously opted for a white one, it's official name is the 'Covent Garden Small Alarm Clock'. It's going to match our new bedroom beautifully. The good news is - it's not just pretty, it's practical too as it has a built in alarm clock! 

This little clock retails for £12 and it's just very simple but very pretty. I'm a big fan of it, I cannot wait to unpack this and put it on my dressing table. If this little clock catches your eye, you can pick it up from Coggles (here) or from John Lewis (here).
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig