Tuesday 30 December 2014

It's Not Too Late To Pick Up A Bargain...

Boxing Day Sales



I know what you're thinking; "Stephanie is a bit late with a Boxing Day sales blog post"! However, you'd be wrong! If you're still sitting on some Christmas money and fancy picking up a bargain, you're not too late. In fact there are still some pretty good bargains to be had! 

Bargain Polishes
Let me first run you through the items I've treated myself to in the sale! I had my eyes on the Alexa Chung nail polish sets from Nails Inc since they launched. So when I spotted the 'Be Gelous' collection when I was out shopping, I couldn't resist. You can pick it up from John Lewis and ASOS (here). I also spotted the little individual polishes from Nails Inc also in the sale, I love 'Whitechapel Snowflake' which is now only £10 (here). If like me you're a fan of Topshop makeup, you'll be pleased to hear you can pick up their Christmas tree decorations for £2! Click here to shop.

Pretty Palettes
Then I paid a visit to Illamasqua and it went downhill rapidly! The Semblance Palette (buy here) had actually featured on my Christmas wish list, so when it was marked down with 50% off my heart literally skipped a beat. I actually placed a second order yesterday afternoon because I spotted the Reflection Palette for £10?! That's a saving of 70%, wow! You can buy that here.

A Little 'Me Time'
The Deep Sleep range from thisworks is heavenly and you can grab a lot of items in the sale now. I'm personally finding it hard to resist the thisworks deep sleep candle which is now only £16 (here). Frosted Cranberry was my favourite scent from the Body Shop this year. I actually relieved a gift set under the Christmas Tree, but I cannot resist the 'Tin of Delights' for much longer!

P.S you can click the link to view this list on Polyvore
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig