Wednesday 19 November 2014

Weekly Roundup #20




It's been a couple of weeks since my last roundup so I have quite a few pictures to share! I do like to take a lot of Instagram snaps!

Life 
Christmas is definitely here and I think we're allowed to talk about it, seeing as we past the middle of November. I'm obsessed with Monty The Penguin and I couldn't resist a snap with him in John Lewis at the weekend. I've had a bit of a stroke of luck too, I won a necklace from Lylia Rose and a £10 Models Own voucher! As well as Boots sending Chris a festive mug as part of the #specialbecause campaign. A couple of weeks ago I went to the Theatre Of Beauty event in Harvey Nichols and I had a fabulous time! I got to meet Anna from VDM and she was just lovely. I actually vlogged the whole experience, which you can watch here.

Shopping
Shopping has been a bit of a weakness recently. I picked up Cheryl's new album from Amazon, I'm a bit of a Cheryl fan girl, I've bought all her albums and they are all amazing. You might notice that I picked up the Real Techniques Nic's Picks brush set too. I couldn't resist any longer! I'm really pleased that I bought them because they are fabulous! Chris got me a surprise present from Sainsbury's too - a pug Christmas jumper! It's so cute!

Blog
A lot has happened on my blog in the last couple of weeks so I thought I'd just share a couple of my favourite posts, in case you missed them! First up is my first Christmas Gift Guide which is for hosts and couples. It has lots of food related gifts and homeware items. I wrote about my five favourite Essie glitter polishes too (it was super hand to narrow it down!) I've also been reliving the hype around the Revlon lip butters, these beauties are fabulous


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig