Saturday 22 November 2014

Real Techniques Nic's Picks






Real Techniques Nic's Picks, £30

Can I just start by saying; could a brush set be anymore photogenic if it tried? I mean these are just gorgeous! I really tried to resist the Real Techniques Nic's Picks but I just couldn't go any longer without having these in my collection. I'm truly one of Real Techniques biggest fans, I have a lot of the brushes and I think they are fantastic quality. I would recommend them to everyone and I truly think there is a brush for every situation.

"Our Limited Edition Range of Synthentic Brushes are ultra-plush and smoother than the hair you’ll find in other brushes. Look pixel perfect even in harsh light."

Inside the limited edition 'Nic's Picks' set you get two brushes from the existing range; the Duo Fiber Powder Brush and one of my favourite brushes - the Duo Fiber Base Shadow Brush. You also get three exclusive brushes; the Angled Shadow Brush, Angled Eye Liner Brush and the Cheek Brush. I've been using all these brushes for the last couple of weeks and I I love them all. I do have to confess that I do have a favourite; the Cheek Brush. It's such a beautiful shaped brush and you can use it for a whole load of tasks.

As always all the brushes are made from Taklon and they are 100% cruelty free, they are all hand cut to give the perfect shade and they are all super soft. This is definitely not a set you want to miss! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig