Friday 21 November 2014

Picking The Perfect Christmas Tree

Christmas Tree M&S


(Click the picture to go to Polyvore and see all the individual links)

A new house can only mean one thing: a new Christmas tree! When Chris and I lived in Southampton as students we picked up a £10 tree and that was that. It was a little tree and it did the job. However, now we want to splurge a bit and buy a tree that will last us for years to come. 

One of the stores I always turn to for good quality items that will last is M&S. Their items are alway high quality and reliable! I’ve fallen in love with a 7ft traditional tree and it’s just gorgeous. It costs £115 but I know that it will last us for years and years to come. Whilst I was searching I couldn’t resist eyeing up a few decorations too! From the cute to the traditional they’ve got something for everyone, my personal favourite is the little snow globe!

Where did you get your first Christmas tree?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig