Saturday 15 November 2014

My Favourite Winter Lip Product

Revlon Lip Butters, available in a variety of shades (here).

When the weather turns cold there is one lip product that I always turn to; Revlon Lip Butters. These have been around for quite a while now, when they first were launched the hype was huge, but I love them now as much as when I first tried them.

They come in a ton of shades which means you can get something to match whatever the occasion. They are buildable, so if you want a sheer wash of colour or a bold lip, it's easy to achieve. The best bit? These lip butters are packed with hydration, so when your lips are feeling a bit chapped and dry, you apply these and your lips instantly feel smooth and soft. I always have one of these in my handbag during winter and I have quite a few shades in my stash! If you've got one of these buried in your drawers, grab it out and give it a whirl. Relive the hype!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig