Wednesday 5 November 2014

Mavadry


Mavadry by Mavala, £10

Whenever I'm painting my nails, I always seem to be in a rush. Whether it's before I go to work or just as I'm running out the door to go for lunch with friends, I always leave it to the last minute. I need my nails to dry fast and I never want to be left with any smudges. In Septembers You Beauty Discovery Box, we were given the chance to dry Mavala. A top coat which claims to dry your nails in seconds!

This is actually the first ever Mavala product that I've tried! Mavala have actually been around since 1958 and they make a whole host of products including; nail, hand, feet, face and make-up.

Using the product is obviously super simple! you just paint on your base coat and your colour, wait a minute and then brush on a thin coat on Mavadry. It dries your nails almost instantly. I didn't think I could be impressed by a top coat after Seche Vite, but this is amazing. It truly dries your nail super quickly and it doesn't smudge the colour. It does provide a glossy finish but it's not a high-shine finish, more just a natural gleam! This is a fabulous product and I'm looking forward to using this more and more, for a fast finish manicure!

What is your favourite top coat?

Did you know - the brand name 'Mavala' was formed by joining the first two letters of each founders name.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig