Tuesday 18 November 2014

Christmas Gifts For Animal Lovers

Animal Christmas Gifts


(Click the picture to go to Polyvore and see all the individual links)

It's not a secret that I love a soft spot for anything cute. Put a dog, owl or penguin on anything and I immediately want it! So when it came to creating Christmas gift guides, I had to create one for animal fans.

There are lots of options are available but here are some of my absolute favourites. I adore these mugs from Next, there are four in a set with two different designs. Something I find hilarious is this 'Puppies For When Sh*t Happens' book! It's right up my alley, I'd love to keep this on my desk at work for when only a cute puppy will solve problems! I'm trying my hardest to let Chris let me have this Bowler Hat Pug canvas, it's work in progress haha! The must have for any penguin fan this Christmas, is this gorgeous baby penguin cushion from M&S, I'm in love!

I'll let you guys explore the other items, I hope you find something perfect for the animal fan in your life! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig