Saturday 25 October 2014

Zoella Beauty



Zoella Beauty; Blissful Mistful (£8) and Let's Glow (£5)

I was so happy when I heard that Zoella was releasing her own range of products. For some reason I never expected it to be a range of 'pamper products'. I was pleasantly susprised as it makes a nice change from makeup launches! It does of course make total sense, that this bath and candle loving girl would make her own range. 

The packaging of the whole collection is right up my street, I LOVE the simplicity of the whole range. It's teamed with an amazing colour scheme and some super cute polka dots which feature throughout. 

Naturally the whole range sold out super quickly, but I did manage to get my hands on two items when they were restocked online at Superdrug. I went for the two items that I knew I'd enjoy the most. The Blissful Mistful Body Mist and the Let's Glow Fragranced Candle. I'll be quite honest and admit that I wasn't sure if I'd like these products, they are obviously aimed at young teenagers and I thought they might just be too sweet for me. However they are gorgeous!

The body mist is a sweet scent with a floral base, it's actually quite a strong scent. I could smell it on my skin for quite a while after spraying it, which is great for a body mist. I'm actually a huge fan of the scent, I can see me using this for work as a great 'everyday' perfume! The perfume is actually pink in colour which looks great in the clear bottle with the rose gold lid. The blurb for this actually says that it's enriched with Vitamin E and fruit extracts! It comes in a generous 45ml bottle too, which is fab value for money!

The candle comes in a super cute tin, you just pop off the lid and it reveals a simple white candle. I haven't burnt the candle yet, but it's going to be first on my list when we move house. (My in-laws don't like scented things in their house) It does however smell beautiful, it's a different scent to the body spray, it's a bit lighter and more woody. Zoe says 'This cute and calming candle will help you free your mind with its gentle blend of white wood accents, sweet vanilla and soft floral notes.'

The best part about this whole range is that it's super cheap! It's definitely been made so that the demographic of her viewers can afford it, which is just lovely. The body mist is £8 and the candle is £5! I'm sure a lot of young girls will be requesting this for their stockings this Christmas, as well as the older ladies like me too!

The whole range is available at Feel Unique, as well as Superdrug online and in Superdrug stores.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig