Wednesday 29 October 2014

Weekly Roundup #19



Life
This week we've taken the week off work and we're working to get the flat close to finished. We're so close it hurts! Although it's probably going to be spending a couple more weeks pulling it all together. We're hosting Christmas this year so we have a hard deadline to stick too!

Speaking of Christmas, how are we all doing with Christmas prep? Are you super organised or do you do it all last minute? Last Christmas we'd just moved and started full time work so we were not as organised as normal. I'm starting to think about what to get people and making lists. Who doesn't love a good list?

Shopping
I've been going a bit New Look mad, I've placed two orders full of beautiful clothes. I'm not sure how much of it I'll keep at the moment. I picked up a couple of pairs of winter boots as I want a lightweight pair for Autumn. Whilst I was there I picked up a couple of essentials, including a black cardigan and socks! 

Blog
Before you go, here are some of posts from the last week. Yesterday, I reviewed the Vichy Dermablend Setting Powder, which is just incredible! If you have trouble with your makeup staying in place, have a read! I also shared my thoughts on the Formula X Nail polishes, I've been roadtesting one for a couple of weeks and I'm impressed. If you love Tarte Cosmetics and love palettes you need to check out the Pin Up Girl palette! I'm in love with it, read all about it here

If you're looking for the perfect Autumn bag, I have just the thing. I love my new bag from ASOS, see the post about it here. Last but not least I shared a review of my favourite Italian restaurant (I've eaten a lot of Italian food in my life, but this comes out top!)

How's your week going? What's been your favourite day so far?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig