Wednesday 22 October 2014

Weekly Roundup #18



Life
This week has flown by! I cannot believe how quickly it went! I had a really busy calendar at work and I thought it was going to drag. My cold has finally gone which is such a good feeling! I went on a bit of a vitamin c diet, drinking lots of lemon water and fresh orange juice. It actually worked, of course I have no idea if it was a coincidence, but I'm happy to believe it was the vitamin c. You probably don't need me to tell you that the weather has been a bit rubbish this week, which has made my 50 mile commute a bit longer than normal. It took as 2 hours to get home on Monday, the roads were completely water logged and the traffic was at a standstill! 

I spent my weekend looking at flat stuff, we were first picking out skirting boards and then we picked out wood flooring. This is as exciting as weekends get at the moment! Although we did have a cheeky breakfast out on Saturday morning, we went to Simmons for a fry up which was lovely.

Shopping
It's been a very quiet week on the shopping front, I nearly made it a whole week without buying something. That was until I spotted the Essie polishes at Fragrance Direct! They have loads of stock again and they are all only £2.50. I only bought 4 in the end, but I originally had 10 in my basket! If you fancy picking up a couple, you can click hereMy Ciate Mini Manor advent calendar did arrive though, it's going to be a long old wait until December 1st. 

Blog
There has been a few different posts live this week. I couldn't resist the new Glitterati Collection from Barry M and I bought 'Fashion Icon' - I swatched and reviewed it yesterday if you're interested (click here). It's Glossybox time again and on Monday I shared my review (click here). I shared my favourite cream eyeshadows on Sunday, I was quite proud of this post, I had a moment of inspiration (click here)! Finally, if you like reading hauls, you might want to check out my post from Saturday (click here) - I did some serious damage in Sephora. 

If you're a bit of a foodie, or just like baking, I shared my recipe for Tiffin this week. It's super quick and really yummy! Click here to make your own
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig