Wednesday 8 October 2014

Weekly Roundup #16


Happy Hump Day everyone! Although I hope that you're not experiencing a hump day and that you're having a very happy Wednesday! It's the middle of the week which means that it's Weekly Roundup day! 

Life
I've never experienced jet lag as bad as I am this week! I've just exhausted, I need a nice long sleep! Other than that there hasn't been much going on, just catching up on things! Work isn't crazy but there's enough to be busy with. Chris has made some fabulous progress on the flat too. We're reaching the final furlong now! We're hoping to move in at some point in November! 

An obvious thing to talk about this week is the weather! It's getting really cold now, it feels even colder when you're coming home from California! It was 36 degrees when we were over there! I've had to dig out my Autumn coat and my black boots! I hope we haven't completely seen the end of the summer weather!

Shopping
Luckily for my bank balance it's been quite quiet on the shopping front! I did however receive my Look Fantastic Beauty Box yesterday, which again is packed with fabulous products! I also received my You Beauty Discovery Box, I can't believe that it only costs £6.95! They'll be a review up here of both boxes soon! 

Blog
There has been a real mix of blog posts this week, so I hope you enjoyed reading them! First up I shared my thoughts about the Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo (read here), it's only £3 and smells incredible! I had a really good sort out of my makeup last weekend and I found lots of things I had forgotten about. I had a bit of a makeup shakeup and I told you all about it here. I love discovering new mascaras and I've fallen head over heels with the Miss Manga Mascara (read here)!

Of course the start of a new month means I share my monthly favourites (here) and my monthly empties (here).

If lifestyle is more your thing, I shared a wish list packed with amazing clothing items that are perfect for Autumn (read here)! I love shopping for cosy clothes!

What has been your favourite day this week?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig