Thursday 16 October 2014

Tiffin Recipe


I can't believe I've never shared my Tiffin Recipe on my blog before! When I lived in Southampton I used to make it all the time. It's been probably 18 months since I last made it, but I got a bit of a craving this weekend. 

The Recipe
The best bit about Tiffin is that it's completely personal, you can make it exactly how you want it! Start with , 100g of butter, 2 tablespoons of golden syrup, 2 tablepoons of sugar and 4 teaspoons of coco powder. Simply heat the mixture in a saucepan until it's all melted together, you then add this to your dry ingredients.

You simply start with 250g of digestive biscuits and then you add whatever you want to! We chose cherries, raisins, hazelnuts, marshmallows and white chocolate. Mix the wet ingredients and the dry mixture together in bowl and then lay in a tray. You want to line this tray with some greaseproof paper otherwise it will stick. Put a layer of melted chocolate over the top and then chill in the fridge for 2 hours. You then just cut into chunks and serve!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig