Saturday 4 October 2014

Shaking Up My Makeup

Before I headed to America for business I had a quick tidy up in my makeup drawers and found some old favourites! I figured it was time to dig them out and show them some love. 

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation
This foundation got a lot of rave reviews when it was released. For some reason I bought it, tried it quickly and then chucked it in my drawer. I never reviewed and and I have no idea what I thought of it! I'm going to give this a whirl and share my thoughts!

Topshop Sunbeam Highlighter
I LOVE this highlighter, in fact, I'm a bit obsessed with Topshop highlighters in general. I know were in Autumn now but I love using highlighters all year round. This is a fantastic gold-toned highlighter which is really pigmented!

Urban Decay Naked Palette
With all this talk about the new Naked palette I thought it was time to dig out my original palette. I think this palette is amazing, it's super for travelling and can create an easy 'everyday' eye with zero effort!

Benefit Fake Up Concealer
I've been meaning to dig out this Benefit Concealer for ages! I loved this when it was first released and now I'm looking forward to falling in love with it again!

Benefit Erase Paste
Another Benefit Concealer but another good one, I actually have this in the wrong shade for me, so it's quite limited with when I can use it. 

Illamasqua Pressed Pigment in Furore
I picked this up in one of the Illamasqua sales over Christmas time and I loved it. It's so easy to use and the colour is beautiful! I'd looking forward to using this to add a bit of glittery shimmer!

I think it's really good to sort out your makeup every now and then. I found a lot of products that I'd forgotten about. I also found a lot of products that needed to be thrown in the bin because they were broken or had gone off. When was the last time you sorted through your makeup?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig