Tuesday 21 October 2014

NEW Barry M Glitterati Collection | Fashion Icon

Barry M Fashion Icon from the new Glitterati collection, £3.99 (here)

I've seen the new Glitterati in a couple of blog posts recently and I fell in love with it. Barry M say: "The new Glitterati collection will make you feel like a glittering, glistening Princess"

So when I nipped to Boots I went straight to the Barry M stand. Although it was tempted to buy the whole collection, I was good and opted for just one shade. The shade I went for is 'Fashion Icon' which is a stunning purple colour. This collection is just beautiful, the swatch really does not do it justice. These polishes are beautiful jelly based nail polishes packed with glitter. They give a duochrome effect, giving flecks of blue and purple shades in different lights. The pigmentation is really strong, you get a really great colour with just two coats and a top coat. I prefer to put a purple shade underneath though, because you then get a huge depth of colour and it looks really impressive.

The jelly base makes the formula quite thick but it's still really easy to use. You can apply it thick or thin and it dries really quickly. I was actually really shocked how quickly this dries, it makes for a really impressive finish super quickly!

I'm wearing this on my nails this week and I've had so many compliments, it's really pretty and perfect for this time of year! 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig