Monday 6 October 2014

Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara | Review



Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara by LOreal, £8.99
The Miss Manga Mascara is one of the more recent releases from LOreal on the mascara front. It had a huge marketing campaign which took the beauty world by storm. Lots of people loved it and a lot of people also hated it. Still I found myself intrigued to try it out for myself.
I'm quite lucky as I have naturally long eyelashes, so what I really crave from a mascara is volume. Miss Manga claims 'mega volume with ultimate hold' and it really delivers. With one coat of this mascara you can have impressive looking lashes and the formula does not budge. Which is good news for someone with watery eyes like me! 
The brush itself is a 360° cone which allows you to get to your short lashes and your long lashes with one easy movement. It's really easy to use on the bottle lashes too which is something I tend to struggle with! You can pick this up in Boots and Superdrug for £8.99 which is not too bad! 
Have you tried the Miss Manga Mascara? What did you think?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig