Friday 17 October 2014

Look Fantastic Top Picks

Look Fantastic Top Picks


It's a double whammy blog post day today. 

Tonight between 5pm and 10pm, Look Fantastic are offering you 15% off your order. All you need to do is fill you basket with lovely things, and at checkout add the code 'BEAUTYFACTOR'. It's a good excuse to treat yourself, or if you're really organised, to start your Christmas shopping!

I love Look Fantastic, they stock a whole load of my favourite items. I order quite a lot from them as I like the fact they have free delivery. When I heard about the deal I find myself creating quite the wish list. So I figured I'd share my top picks with you guys!  

First up I'd thought I'd share some of my 'holy grail' items from Look Fantastic. I don't actually know where I'd be without my Tangle Teezer, I use it every single day and it's great for curly hair. They've actually bought out a special Christmas version (here), which is a really cool colour. I recently reviewed my Taylor by Taylor Swift Rollerball (here), I think it's fantastic perfume and having this handy rollerball is great for travel! I love the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray (here), it's such a good salt spray which leaves your hair looking gorgeous! My hairdresser was the first person that introduced me to the Tigi Superstar Queen For The Day Thickening Spray (here). It might have a crazy long name but this stuff is amazing! You spray it in your roots and your hair looks thicker and full of volume. If theres one thing you need in the winter months, it's a good setting spray. The range from Urban Decay (here) keeps your makeup looking good, whatever the weather.

On to the lusting.... I can't stop thinking about the Nics Picks set from Real Techniques (here), I love these limited edition sets and I love the colour combination of these. I LOVE the new design of the Nails Inc polishes that have been made with Alexa. I love the new bottle design and the colours are beautiful! This shade is perfect for Autumn and would look great with glitter over the top. When I saw this LA Love NARS set (here), I think my heart skipped a beat. I love every item in the set which is really rare. It would make an amazing gift! I don't think there has ever been a year when I've loved the Benefit Christmas sets as much as this year. It's hard to pick which ones I actually want!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig