Saturday 11 October 2014

Highlighter Edit


It might be Autumn now but I love a bit of highlighter magic all year long! Here are some of the highlighters that make up my quite extensive collection...

Topshop Glow Highlighter in 'Polish' - £9
This highlighter is different formula to all my other products. This little pot features cream highlighter and it's beautiful and so easy to work with. You just dab this onto your cheekbones and blend it out with your fingertips. It's a fab option if you're travelling as you don't have to take a brush. It gives your face a real 'glowing from within' feeling. 

No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter - £9.95
Another fabulous option for travelling is the No7 highlighter. I picked this up after falling in love with No7's blushers. With a stick formula you get a lot of control over the highlighter as you can pick out exact sections of your face. This is so easy to use as you just sweep it onto your face and blend it out. 

Soap and Glory Glow All Out Powder - £11
You can probably tell by the picture that this is a completely different colour to the rest of the highlighters I own. I use this when I want a much more subtle approach to highlighting as it just blends into your blusher. You can actually use this as an all over powder too for a real dewy look.

Topshop Highlighter in 'Sunbeam' - £10
This held the position of my favourite highlighter for quite a long time. It's a stunning product which is well pigmented but not over-the-top! Not to mention it comes in the prettiest polka dot packaging.

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer - £16
This is the most expensive highlighter in the edit and it's definitely not for the faint hearted. When I first bought this, I stuck my brush in and gave it a whirl, the product payoff was something I'd never experienced before. You just need to use this sparingly as it's certainly not subtle. This will be perfect as we start getting into party season, I won't mention the 'C' word! 

There you have it, my favourite highlighters! What is your favourite highlighter? Do you change regularly or have one firm favourite!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig