Thursday 2 October 2014

Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo



Herbal Essences Uplifting Volume Dry Shampoo, £3.

Sometimes, ever so often, something gets launched and you don't hear about it. Not until you're browsing Boots and it catches your eye. We all know how Dry Shampoo works by now, you spray it into your hair which needs some new life. You brush it through and hey presto, you have hair that doesn't look greasy!

The Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo's come in three different formulas; one for volume, one for coloured hair and one that's called 'clearly naked'. I picked up the version for volume as the other types were not really applicable to my hair type.

I've actually been really impressed by this dry shampoo, it's really easy to use and does what it says on the tin. The best thing for me is it doesn't leave a chalky or dry feeling in the hair which I hate! You can however feel it in your hair when you touch after application, it's not chalky but it's not a clean feeling either. The formula doesn't leave any white residue in the hair either. The Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo has a citrus scent which I really like, it smells like fresh oranges which is a nice alternative for others on the market. 

I'm not saying this dry shampoo is the best available on the market but it's definitely up there with my favourites. It's marketed at £3 so it's a good cheap alternative if you're not a fan of Batiste. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig