Friday 31 October 2014

Gifts & Pieces | Homeware Wish List

Gifts & Pieces


(If you click the picture it will take you to Polyvore where you can get links to each item!)

During my week off I've had a lot of spare time on my hands. At the top of my to-do list I've been looking for some little homeware pieces to finish off our flat. We're not quite ready to move in yet but there is just a few finishing touches to make now, so we're not far off. 

I often find myself browsing the Gifts & Pieces website and I thought it was about time that I made a little wish list. Gifts & Pieces is right up my alley when it comes to homeware, every item is so beautiful and I wish I could have one of everything.

My favourite item is the 'I love you to the moon and back' wooden sign! It's only £13.50 and it's so pretty. It would look beautiful in our new bedroom. I'm also in love with the spoon rest, the heart pattern reminds me of Emma Bridgewater but at a fraction of the price. I think the 'Besotted Mugs' are so unique, I've never seen anything like them before. The gold details are really sweet and I have a bit of a soft spot for polka dots! They come in a handy box which would make a really sweet gift.

Agh! So many beautiful things and so little time! I struggling to resist purchasing a few things, as they have 15% off all orders today as a halloween treat! What would you pick?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig