Tuesday 28 October 2014

Currently Lusting After...

Beauty Wish List


Being a blogger and an avid reader of beauty blogs, my beauty wish list tends to fill up pretty quickly. I keep a notebook with me at all times and so when I see something I like, or read a good review, I jot it down. Every now and then I sift through the list and get rid of anything I no longer I want. These are the items that made the latest cut!

It's quite a heavy nail polish post, there are so many polishes I want at the moment. My biggest love is the Essie Anchors Aweight set, it's such a cute duo of blue polishes. I've also heard such great reviews of the Revlon Gel Envy polishes, the colour options are beautiful! Another Essie favourite is Sole Mate, it's a stunning burgundy which is perfect for Autumn.

I cannot get over how beautiful the Illamasqua Metallix packaging is, it's beautiful! I really want the colour 'courtier'. I've mentioned Real Techniques Nics Picks more than once on this blog and I still feel like I need them in my collection. I love the style of the brushes and the colour scheme!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig