Monday 22 September 2014

Yves Rocher 'Rose' | NOTD


Yves Rocher Nail Polish in Rose, £3.60

I received this little mini nail polish in my August Glossybox. When I first saw it I was a little 'meh' about it, it didn't really look like a colour I'd want to use. However, when I swatched it, instead of it being a muted baby pink, it turned into a beautiful sophisticated rose pink. It comes in a really cute bottle with a pretty flower design in white on the front. The brush is actually a bit hard to use, it's very small and fiddly. You can see by the swatches that one coat is pretty streaky, but with two coats you can get a pretty pigmented finish. 

For £3.60 it's not a bad product, they are actually buy one, get one free on their website at the moment! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig