Wednesday 24 September 2014

Weekly Roundup #14



Hello everyone, I hope you've had a great week! I missed last weeks roundup as I got a bit out of sync, but I'm back!

Life
I'm currently preparing to go to America next week on business. We have one of our biggest conferences next week and there is lots of filming to do. I'm not really looking forward to going this time because I've been a bit under the weather in the last week. I hope I feel better soon otherwise it's going to be an unpleasant plane journey!

Last week I headed to the Science Museum as ARM hosted a forum there. It was something quite special to be in the science museum at night time, it reminded me of a movie! I mentioned briefly that we went to London Zoo a couple of weeks ago. It was such an amazing time. I actually made a video whilst I was there, you can find out all about it here.  

Shopping
I mentioned last time that I placed an ASOS order for a winter coat, it arrived and I haven't even unpacked it! I've just been so busy that I haven't made the time to unpack it yet! My lovely friend picked me up some goodies from Sephora whilst she was holidaying last week. I chose the Tarte Rainforest Palette, an eyeshadow trio from Marc Jacobs and a Sephora blush palette! I cannot wait to try everything. 

Blog
Over a week has passed so there has been a lot going on! I shared some of my top low cost products, these products are all under £11 and they are fantastic! I reviewed my favourite high end highlighter and the eyeshadow palette that has me hot under the collar

It's been manic for beauty boxes too, I reviewed the Look Fantastic Beauty Box (INCREDIBLE), Glossybox (ALSO GOOD!) and You Beauty!

If lifestyle posts are your thing, you can hear all about my day at London Zoo and read about my new favourite tea!

What was your favourite blog post that you published in the last week? Leave me a link below! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig