Wednesday 3 September 2014

Weekly Roundup #12




Life
We missed last weeks weekly roundup, as I've just got back from a beautiful holiday in Spain! Seven days relaxation has done me the world of good, but I wish I was still there now! We went to Xàbia/Jávea and I'll definitely share a whole host of holiday snaps with you in the near future! We spent lots of time around the pool and exploring the beautiful coast that Spain has to offer. Our seats on the plane actually got upgraded coming home which was super exciting! I got such a beautiful picture of London at night out of the window! Being on holiday meant my diet took a back seat, but now it's all systems go again! I'm on a mission to be a lot healthier by Christmas time! 

Shopping
I'm trying to be as good as I can and avoid shopping but a few things have tickled my fancy recently! I picked up the Taylor Swift 'Taylor' rollerball to take away on holiday with me and I loved it! It was only £5 at Superdrug which was a bargain! Have you seen the Look Fantastic Beauty Box? I'm super eager to see the contents, so I had to pre-order mine yesterday!

Blog
I had time to schedule my usual daily posts on my blog whilst I was gone, so I hoped you enjoyed them! Here are some of my favourite posts incase you missed them! I reviewed the 'Kate Rocking' Curves Mascara' which is lovely if you want length and not volume (link here). I shared my August Favourites, which are all products that have helped me survive summer (link here). I reviewed the incredible 'Brow This Way' by Rimmel, I cannot believe how cheap this product is (link here)! I also shared my thoughts on the Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil, which is to die for! (link here)

I hope you're all having a really good week! Have you been up to anything exciting?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig