Tuesday 16 September 2014

Watt's Up?


Benefit Watt's Up Soft Focus Highlighter, £24.50

I've had my eye on the Benefit Watts Up highlighter for a while, I'm a bit of a highlighter junkie! I cannot get enough of trying lots of different ones to find my favourite. Watt's Up comes packaged in a stunning metallic purple tube. You just twist up the product like you would a lipstick, so it's super easy!

Benefit say that Watt's Up is a soft focus highlighter, meaning it's a delicate glow rather than a full on glitter ball look. It actually comes in this stick format which you apply directly to the areas you want to highlight. It's a cream to powder formula, so you can apply and blend it out really easily. I actually have the 'mini' version of Watt's Up which means the stick is small enough to use under your eyebrows, but also big enough for your cheekbones.

I love taking this away with me when I travel, as it's a great highlighter but it also doesn't need a brush or any other products to use with it. The highlighter is beautiful, it's subtle and it's pretty. Just perfect for lots of occasions! 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig